Thai Coconut Milk Soup with Chicken Ingredients
1. 2 cups coconut milk
2. 1 cup chicken stock
3. 2-3 medium pieces fresh galangal, peeled and sliced
4. 3 chicken breast fillets (cut into well pieces)
5. 2 teaspoons chilies, finely chopped
6. 1 tablespoon fish sauce
7. 1 teaspoon sugar
8. 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
9. 5 coriander leaves for garnish
Thai Coconut Milk Soup with Chicken Preparations
1. Add coconut milk, chicken stock and galangal in a pan.
2. Bring to boil and simmer over low heat for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add chicken pieces and chilli to pan, simmer for another 6 minutes.Continue stirring until cooked and all ingredients mixed well. 4. Season with fish sauce and sugar. Add coriander leaves Before serving, garnished with remaining coriander leaves.