Banana Pudding Ingredients
1. Fresh banana,pureed in a food processor or blender 3cups
2. Freshly grated fresh coconut meat 1 cup
3. Pre-sifted rice flour 3 cups
4. Granulated sugar2 cups
5. Salt 1 tbsp.
6. Cream of coconut milk 1cup
Banana Pudding Preparations
1. Mix together all the ingredients except the bananas.
2. Once everything is in a mixing bowl and well mixed, puree the bananas and immediately pour it into the mixture.
3. Pour this mixture into an either round or square baking pan and steam this pudding in a steamer for about 20 minutes or until the flour in the pudding is cooked and the pudding sets.
4. Take the pudding out of the steamer and allow to cool before cutting and serve garnished with a little of the freshly grated coconut meat and salted coconut cream.