1. 1 pack (50 grams.) agar-agar Powder
2. 16 cups water
3. 9 cups sugar
4. 1/4 cup concentrate pandanus leaves
5. 2 kg. (to make 5 cups coconut cream) grated coconut meat
6. 1 tbsp. salt
7. 20 pandanus leaves
8. 1 tbsp. rice flour
1. Mix agar-agar and water. Bring to boil until the agar-agar dissolves. Add sugar and 10 pandanus leaves. Boil for another 5 minutes. Strain and set aside.
2. Mix 8 cups of the mixture in step.1 with the topping. Bring to boil. Set aside.
3. Boil the rest of the mixture. Add pandanus-leaf water. Pour into the dried tray (about 3/4 of the tray.)
4. Leave to cool Topping
1. Mix coconut cream, salt, and rice flour together.
2. Add 8 cups of the prepared jelly mixture (in step 1 for making jelly). Add 10 pandanus leaves. Bring to boil.
3. Pour the topping onto the jelly in the tray. Leave to cool for about 2 hours, then cut into pieces.