Thai Fried Rice with Prawns Ingredients
1. 3 cups cooked rice
2. 12 medium sized shrimps
3. 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
4. 1/2 minced green or red chilli for medium-spiced rice
5. 2 tablespoon fish sauce
6. 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
7. 2 eggs
8. 3 spring onions, finely sliced
9. 1/2 cup fresh coriander
10. 1 cucumber, sliced
11. 1 lime, wedged
12. 1 tomato, also wedged
Thai Fried Rice with Prawns Preparations
1. Place oil in a wok. Add garlic and chilli. Stir-fry over medium-high heat until fragrant (about 1 minute).
2. Add prawns and stir fry until cooked thoroughly.
3. Move ingredients aside and crack egg into the wok. Stir to cook and break up the egg. When egg is nearly cooked, add the rice. Stir fry, keeping the heat medium-high.
4. Add fish sauce, and tomato, continue to stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes. Before serving, sprinkle with spring onion, and coriander on top and place cucumber and lemon besides the fried rice. Thai people love to serve Fried Rice with chopped chilies in Fish Sauce for better taste.