Papaya Salad Ingredients
1. 2 cups shredded green papaya
2. 1/2 cup shredded carrot
3. 1/2 cup sting bean (cut into 1" long)
4. 2 tablespoons fish sauce
5. 1 1/2 tablespoons palm sugar
6. 3 tablespoons lime juice
7. 1/2 cup tomato (wedged)
8. 1/3 cup dried shrimps
9. 1/4 cup peanuts
10. 10 green chilies
11. 5 cloves fresh garlic
Papaya Salad Preparations
1. Use motar and prestle to crush the chilli and garlic, add shrimps, continue crushing.
2. Add sugar, continue beating with the prestle, then add the papaya, carrot, sting bean, fish sauce, lime juice, tomato, and peanuts. Continue beating until all ingredients mixed well.
3. Finally, season with sugar, fish sauce, or lime. The original taste this dish should be the balance taste between sweet, (pepper) hot, salty, and sour.
4. Serve with vegetables (e.g. cabbage, string bean, napa, etc.). Thai people love to eat Sticky Rice with Papaya Salad. In this case, sticky rice can be served together with finished Papaya Salad.