Stir-Fried Chicken with holy basil leaves Ingredients
1. 450 grams chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
2. 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
3. 1/2 cup onion, sliced
4. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
5. 2 teaspoons black soy sauce
6. 2 tablespoons fish sauce
7. 1 cup fresh holy basil
8. 7 chillies, chopped and pounded coarsely
9. Dash of ground white pepper
Stir-Fried Chicken with holy basil leaves Preparations
1. Heat a wok until the oil is hot, then stir in the garlic, and then add onions. Stir another few seconds before adding the chicken. Continue Stir-frying until chicken is cooked throughly.
2. Add chillies and sprinkle black soy sauce over the mixture and stir-fry another 15-20 seconds.
3.Then add fresh basil leaves and fish sauce to taste. Stir and mix well. Sprinkle with white pepper. Stir and transfer to a serving dish. Normally, Thai people love to eat this dish with steamed rice and fried egg.