Stir-Fried Crab Meat with Curry Power Ingredients
1. 250 grams crab meat
2. 2 eggs
3. 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
4. 1 teaspoon curry powder
5. 1 tablespoon soy sauce
6. 2 tablespoons fish sauce
7. 2 spring onions (scallion), sliced thinly
8. 2 tablespoon shallots, sliced thinly
9. 100 grams Chinese celery, cut 1" long
10. 3 chilie peppers, cut diagonally
11. pinch of sugar
12. 2 tablespoons fish stock (or water)
Stir-Fried Crab Meat with Curry Power Preparations
1. Heat oil in a wok, and garlic and onions, then stir fry until the color is golden.
2. Add the fish stock (or water), soy sauce, fish sauce and beaten egg. Stir fry for 20 seconds, then add crab meat.
3. Stir fry until the crab meat is nearly cooked, then add the remaining ingredients. Stir fry for another 30 seconds and turn off the heat.
4. Transfer to a serving dish. Before serving, garnish with coriander leaves and other fresh vegetables (lettuce, sliced cucumber, etc.)