Sweet and Sour Sauce fried with Pork Ingredients
1. 400 grams of pork, cut into bite sized pieces
2. 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
3. 1 cup all purpose flour
4. 1/2 cup plum sauce
5. 1/3 cup sugar
6. 1 onion, sliced
7. 2 tomatoes, sliced
8. 5 pieces pineapple, cut into small cubes
9. 1 tablespoon soy sauce
10. 1/2 teaspoon concentrated tamarind paste
11. 1 cup vegetable oil for deep frying
Sweet and Sour Sauce fried with PorkPreparations
1. Cut pork into bite sized pieces, add evaporated milk and allow marinating for 2 hours. After marinated time, put all purpose flour in a plate, add marinated pork and toss until flour coats on pork surface.
2. Heat oil in a pan on medium heat, when oil is hot, add pork and deep-fry until cooked. Drain on paper towel.
3. Add plum sauce and sugar in another wok on medium-low heat, stir until sugar dissolved, add soy sauce and tamarind paste, mix well.
4. Add fried pork, onion, sliced tomatoes, pineapples in sweet & sour sauce, continue stirring in the sauce until they stick together. Transfer to a serving dish.